Pruning Shears Anvil 1.25" Cut - Lowe 10.107 – Lobo Products, Inc.
- Body made of steel that has been coated with nickel and then with chrome making it very difficult to break and prevent rust.
- Blade coated with tephlon makes for soft comfortable cuts that don't require much squeezing. The tephlon coated blade also protects the blade from sap and makes for very easy cleaning.
- Anvil is made of Zinc (very soft metal) so that it doesn't damage the blade at the bottom of the cut.
- Accurate locking system is easily adjustable and replaceable
- Leaf spring attached to pruner so you don't need to worry about it falling out.Tested to work at least 1 million times before it needs to be replaced.
- Grips are made of strong plastic that can also be replaced.
- Newest model of the Original Lowe Anvil Pruning shear made back in 1923
- Made in Germany
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist
Pruning Shears Anvil 1.25" Cut - Lowe 10.107